RWI lounge

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
@DocHolliday you sure you are not Johnny Depp? That picture looks awfully familiar... I've seen him in a movie or two lol. :ROFLMAO:

CMaster

Content Contributor
Jan 25, 2018
Ireland
@JackJ1980 I know what Dave knows in regard to RWI coming back.

I am just thinking, CNY is fast approaching and if RWI comes back up during or before that time I am getting body armour and a pile of stimulants as the Sales section is going to go ape.

Reactions: DocHolliday

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
@JackJ1980 I know what Dave knows in regard to RWI coming back.

I am just thinking, CNY is fast approaching and if RWI comes back up during or before that time I am getting body armour and a pile of stimulants as the Sales section is going to go ape.
This is very true. I hate how long it takes. People stop taking orders even before (well they take money but don’t fulfill) and same for a week or two after. People will need their fix. Same thing as last year.

Racer X

Jan 28, 2018
RepGeek is down as well. Not sure what the problem is or how long it will be down.