RWI lounge

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

tommy_boy

The old pirate, arrr.
Jan 18, 2018
Location, Location Location.
I just posted a wristie. No issue. Will keep poking around.

An attempt to post in the supporters forum was a bust. Noted to be "Unapproved." So I am not classified as a supporter.

Last edited:

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
I only use mobile for everything so not working at all for me :( should have just waited a little longer to get right before reopening. It was already long enough people wouldn’t have been upset about another week. This is leaving a bad impression on noobs and people who aren’t heavily invested in Rwi imo.

LarryZek

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
Yeah just scrolled through M2M finally and it just kept going in and out

OP
Raddave

Raddave

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Jan 16, 2018
Yeah guys the passy thing is messed up you will need to reset your passwords , i had to have DR3M3L reset mine through PM at rwg , it was loggiing me in but when i tried to reset it , it said my passy was not correct , so i could not change it

Reactions: muscles

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
I love the people at RWI. Great bunch of knowledgeable and enthusiastic guys. However I have a 5 star hotel here they can visit anytime. I am not staying in a tent. Love and respect the effort that has been put into the new RWI forum. I am a Mod on a very long established Gen forum, which lost about 80% of its activity by migrating to VB 5. This platform we have here is fantastic. My love and loyalty will always remain with RWI, but my home base will be here for now.