Screw this

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
@muscles gives one on one lessons
You can click the "Quote" int eh lower right of each post you want to add to multi quote. Then when you are about to reply at the bottom, it will pop up which quotes you selected and you can insert them :)

OP
WingNut

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
What?? Who even is this @WingNut character? I've never heard of him..... I say show him the ban hammer before he starts another CRM :D
The CRM will always be...

I may be the only remaining member who will fess up to being involved...that being said...I stand for the CRM.

For those who have no idea WTF I'm talking about...you would have to go back into the archives of RWI...

That being said...HB is a fine spot for sure...

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
The CRM will always be...

I may be the only remaining member who will fess up to being involved...that being said...I stand for the CRM.

For those who have no idea WTF I'm talking about...you would have to go back into the archives of RWI...

That being said...HB is a fine spot for sure...
CRM like Customer Relations Manager? Maybe you can refresh us, haven't been that long for me.

OP
WingNut

WingNut

Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
CRM like Customer Relations Manager? Maybe you can refresh us, haven't been that long for me.
Muscles...

I can't begin to explain the BS that came from the group that became the CRM...the Cack Ring Mafia....It was a time at RWI that I for one will always cherish...LOL.

I don't know if you have any idea of the history, but I would be glad to try and explain it via PM...or those that are members here would be willing to attest to the time that this took place...

It was a time that is dear to my heart,,,,most involved have moved on...which is a shame as they were true watch guys and their knowledge is missed for sure...

Like I said...if you were not there it makes no sense...

Whitey

Capo of the I guess defunct CRM

Reactions: tommy_boy

tommy_boy

The old pirate, arrr.
Jan 18, 2018
Location, Location Location.
Muscles...

I can't begin to explain the BS that came from the group that became the CRM...the Cack Ring Mafia....It was a time at RWI that I for one will always cherish...LOL.

I don't know if you have any idea of the history, but I would be glad to try and explain it via PM...or those that are members here would be willing to attest to the time that this took place...

It was a time that is dear to my heart,,,,most involved have moved on...which is a shame as they were true watch guys and their knowledge is missed for sure...

Like I said...if you were not there it makes no sense...

Whitey

Capo of the I guess defunct CRM

View attachment 5824
LOL. Yes, the old guard is, well, old. Their spirit lives on, though.

Reactions: WingNut and muscles
OP
WingNut

WingNut

Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
LOL. Yes, the old guard is, well, old. Their spirit lives on, though.
Yeah Tommy...the :Old Guard" for sure...I was probably the "Oldest"...LOL...You know how the old mafioso's try and blend into the background...but never really go away.:cautious:

Now that @Subjeff is here...who knows? :cool: