Screws for an Automatic movement Rotor

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

My recently arrived rep UN diver's automatic movement rotor is missing a screw to hold it down and to activate it. Aside from Esslinger or Ofrei, does anyone know from where or whom I could source these?

Thanks!

dave

TickleShoes

Mar 8, 2018
Hi, Gang!

My recently arrived rep UN diver's automatic movement rotor is missing a screw to hold it down and to activate it. Aside from Esslinger or Ofrei, does anyone know from where or whom I could source these?

Thanks!

dave
I can just send you one. PM me your address.

Reactions: CarpetRyd
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
I can just send you one. PM me your address.
Hi, TS. THANKS for the offer, but I just discovered I really don't need any -- the UN's rotor HAS a screw but just in a different configuration than I thought. GEEZE! I feel like a dumb ass! Live and learn. AGAIN, Thanks for the offer to help. I'll now go stand in the corner.

dave

Reactions: CarpetRyd