Sead my Absolute Favorite Dealer

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
I can't say enough positive things about Sead (Supermirrors). Great Quality Control, Great prices, Fast and smart shipping methods. Did I mention great Quality Control. There is only Sead so you don't get bounced around to a bunch of Employees that are just there to get paid. Sead is the Boss and he makes sure his customers are happy. Every time I recommend him I get a PM of Thanks. I currently have an ARF 904L 43mm SD, NOOB YM Rhodium dial 2824, BP SD Polizia Di Stato and some parts on the way. Very Happy Customer here :)

pir980

The chemist
Dec 26, 2017
Rome -ITALY-
I can't say enough positive things about Sead (Supermirrors). Great Quality Control, Great prices, Fast and smart shipping methods. Did I mention great Quality Control. There is only Sead so you don't get bounced around to a bunch of Employees that are just there to get paid. Sead is the Boss and he makes sure his customers are happy. Every time I recommend him I get a PM of Thanks. I currently have an ARF 904L 43mm SD, NOOB YM Rhodium dial 2824, BP SD Polizia Di Stato and some parts on the way. Very Happy Customer here :)
You made me want to try it.

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Sead has a not so great website so I just find a watch I like at Chazingtime and send Sead the link. Then I get the watch with better service/price/QC in every regard.

Watches2Play

Timelord
Ambassador
Dec 27, 2017
Sead is great, I have used him several times and he has even found me watches that other dealers said were not available. However I wouldn’t say his shipping is fast, usually takes about 3 weeks but the method he uses has very little risk so the trade off is worth it most of the time.

DocHolliday

Content Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Dallas, TX
I've used a few peeps in my day. Sead may not always be the fastest, but I'll tell you what. His quality control is about as close to perfect as you can get. One of the best.

ChefZorba

Hobo 115
Jan 20, 2018
Southern California
I’ve used PT the past few orders but I read your post on RWI yesterday and I may have to give him try finally thanks to your thoughts on him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
Quality control is perhaps the most important thing (second only to actually receiving the watch). Thank you for the info, I'm adding Sead to my "dealers to use" list.

GMTG0D

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
I agree. Have only heard good things about Sean and his service.

Pistolpete6

Feb 7, 2018
Calgary, AB
@Thrasher I too have only used Sead for my purchases, but my last experience was not so good. I purchased a noob pam364 that had two faulty movements. It took about 3 months to get the watch from ordering to have the movement replaced. The watch is currently with Ado getting a service and replacement of defective parts. I understand the rep hobby has risks, but I would not hesitate to use him again. His shipping is always about a week to Canada.

Atespo

Jan 25, 2018
East Coast, USA
I used him a long time ago, I haven’t bought a new rep from a dealer in quite some time but there is one/two I want to get once CNY is over with.

What’s the best way to get ahold of him nowadays?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
I ordered +10 watches from him, always came through, not the fastest in communication but very trustworthy and great after service

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk