Sold Seiko sngz13 and vintage Seiko 5

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

xj4sonx

Yup, I am that guy
Jan 25, 2018
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Listing 2 Seiko's I am not wearing

1st is the Seiko sngz13 I no longer have the bracelet but it will come mounted on an Erika' s original MN strap. Truly an amazing strap.

Watch can be found new for around 100 USD and the strap costs about 65 USD.

Asking $140 USD for the combo.

2nd is a vintage Seiko 5 automatic. I am unaware of the model number. Watch is around 38mm without crown.

All functions work. Push crown in to bump the day, date is changed via 1st position of crown. Please note when crown is in date or time setting position the dial does have some movement. Loose movement holding screw or something is my guess) original Seiko bracelet sized to my 7" wrist with 2 extra links included

There is a scratch on the crystal around the day window. Unsure I was able to capture in the pics but it is there.

Asking $75 USD for this one.

I have no box for either

Paypal gift only NO NOTES IN PAYPAL.

I will ship outside the CONUS however asking price will go up by $30 USD to cover the extra expense of shipping and you must accept any risks.

Mods pics in 2 minutes via tapatalk

OP
X

xj4sonx

Yup, I am that guy
Jan 25, 2018
If a buyer takes both the price will be slashed to $170 for the pair

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
X

xj4sonx

Yup, I am that guy
Jan 25, 2018
Vintage Seiko now $65
Sngz13 now $120

OP
X

xj4sonx

Yup, I am that guy
Jan 25, 2018
Low ball me you may be surprised
I wanna move these

OP
X

xj4sonx

Yup, I am that guy
Jan 25, 2018
1st requested lowball offer received and considered. It was a bit lower than I would like to go. My counter offer was declined but I will offer that deal to any in the CONUS that want it.
$125 USD for both shipped

Across the pond interested parties it would be $155 USD shipped

I can ship tomorrow