Seiko

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

xj4sonx

Yup, I am that guy
Jan 25, 2018
This one will be fun.
Have about 9
This evening it is this one200a4abefd5bea2341a39ec99933599a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scott

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
The maroon insert seiko that @xj4sonx has looks incredible. All the watches here look great. I can't wait to see Jack Post some picks of the new Pressage he has just gotten.
WIth all that said, @Timnic54 absolutely stole the show. That watch he's wearing is breathtaking.
It's also great to see some love for Seiko's, and that people are starting to contribute to this fine forum.

Reactions: xj4sonx

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017

What an amazing watch for the price. Unbelievable actually. This one has a Double AR crystal instead of the standard Hardex. Thanks @JackJ1980 for selling it to me at such an incredible price!

Reactions: JackJ1980

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
That last picture is incredible. Which model is this? It's similar to the one that I just picked up, but your's has markers that are surrounded, and mine doesn't. Yours also has a sports band versus the Jubilee.