Shrimp and grits

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
I'm no chef, but I fancy myself a cook. This is one of my fav meals, especially at the coast. The stone ground yellow grits have cheddar cheese and butter, the EZ peel shrimp are boiled with Old Bay, then drained and rest for 5 minutes covered with Old Bay in a bag. Peeled and served. The green beans are blanched for 3 minutes, ice bath, and then sauteed with garlic and olive oil, finished with butter and some Italian chopped tomatoes. Not bad at all.

z3JgrE2.jpg

Reactions: ChefZorba

bobandshawn

Mar 24, 2018
Never could get over the whole "Seafood in my Cream of Wheat" thing. Tried twice...must be something you're raised on.

B

Pizzanooo

Apr 4, 2018
Spent some time in the south, grits just never did it for me even with cheese...The shrimpies on the other hand oye vay.