Skx173 ym mod

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
OP
P

PhillySub85

Jun 2, 2019
Thanks man, I love it also. Have another build in mind, just have to collect the parts now. You can mod these watches anyway you want. And they dont cost an arm and a leg. I actually got all of the parts from crystaltimes. I’ll check out yobokies.

OP
P

PhillySub85

Jun 2, 2019
How do I find yobokies? I searched the internet and nothing comes up besides Facebook stuff and Instagram tags. But he has no Instagram. I don’t have Facebook so I didn’t look there.

Mike116

Jan 30, 2018
NZ
Hi mate. I can see them when i do a google search . Photobucket

Reactions: PhillySub85

Mike116

Jan 30, 2018
NZ

Reactions: PhillySub85
OP
P

PhillySub85

Jun 2, 2019
Hello Yobokies, thanks for the response. I appreciate it and now I know how to find you. I saw the photobucket photos but I didn’t realize that was a way to contact you. Your work is great, and the watches look awesome. I’ll keep you in mind when I’m collecting parts for a future build.