Some non watch photography

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
OP
Timnic54

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
Wow, those are awesome!

How did you like Bhutan? It's on my bucket list.

Bhutan is amazing. Possibly one of the last and disappearing opportunities to visit a country untouched by globalism and modern politics. They didn'y even have television until 1999. The flight in is worth checking out on U tube it is an experience in itself. Great people, I made a lot of friends there and plan to go back soon for another visit.

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
Bhutan is amazing. Possibly one of the last and disappearing opportunities to visit a country untouched by globalism and modern politics. They didn'y even have television until 1999. The flight in is worth checking out on U tube it is an experience in itself. Great people, I made a lot of friends there and plan to go back soon for another visit.
I can't wait to go. I love everything I've read, heard, and watched about the place. Except possibly the fact that its culture has started to change a bit since the advent of TV. I love their concept of Gross National Happiness and the fact that they are a carbon positive country. Oh, and their king Inot the people) is the one driving the from a monarchy to a democracy. Did you go to Paro Taktsang? How long were you there?

OP
Timnic54

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
I can't wait to go. I love everything I've read, heard, and watched about the place. Except possibly the fact that its culture has started to change a bit since the advent of TV. I love their concept of Gross National Happiness and the fact that they are a carbon positive country. Oh, and their king Inot the people) is the one driving the from a monarchy to a democracy. Did you go to Paro Taktsang? How long were you there?
Flew into Paro from Bangkok. I was there for 5 days. Saw the Tigers Nest from below but too much of a climb for me.

OP
Timnic54

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
A very exceptional stone. Swiss lab certified 34.5 Ct Natural Goldsheen Sapphire The rarest form of Sapphire (Corundum) produced by only one mine in Kenya (Now depleted)
Of the whole mine production there are only very few pieces of this amazing quality and size.

40101035082_edf60c325a_b.jpg