Something doesn’t feel right....

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
OMG!!!

I would have gone straight home, however important my timing may be. Cannot pass a day without, not only a watch , but the right watch on my wrist. Call me OCD ( My wife does) But this can't happen.

ChefZorba

Hobo 115
Jan 20, 2018
Southern California
Lmao it’s a very empty feeling and you probably feel like today you will run into a bunch of watch nuts and won’t have a watch to talk about🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
PlanetZoom

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
This place is both like a support group and a drug den for people with watch addictions. :D

SuperLory

Content Contributor
Jan 29, 2018
Singapore
I have a backup Casio royale in my bag.

I can always switch to it if situation commands a low profile

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk

cpd2186

Mar 11, 2018
During the week, I work with my hands so I dont get to wear one of my reps ( I wear a G-Shock to work). Really helps me appreciate my watches. When we go out to diner on the weekends, I always look like a newb by constantly looking at them, making sure it is the right position ......I know this statement can go downhill....

Reactions: Omegex

Luxuracer

Noob Friendly
Feb 23, 2018
During the week, I work with my hands so I dont get to wear one of my reps ( I wear a G-Shock to work). Really helps me appreciate my watches. When we go out to diner on the weekends, I always look like a newb by constantly looking at them, making sure it is the right position ......I know this statement can go downhill....
Don't just look at it ... you need to adjust it every 5 minutes so it would sit right on your wrist.

The weirdest thing is ... I take care my reps better than I ever take care of my gens.

Reactions: cpd2186

keepitrealok

Apr 9, 2018
I have a backup Casio royale in my bag.

I can always switch to it if situation commands a low profile

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk
I have a Garmin D2 bravo in my bag :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:...and I thought I’m the only weirdo with a spare watch