Stuhrling GMT - interesting

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
So curiosity got the best of me and when an ad popped up on FB for a Eastwood Stuhrling GMT I said what the heck. So it had a grand price of $79 shipped, but the coupon code of FB20 got it down to $63 ish shipped. So I popped down the CCard and 3 days later it arrived. So some quick pics.

Very nice box and ownership materials for the price.

IMG-2799.jpg

IMG-2800.jpg

IMG-2802.jpg

IMG-2804.jpg

Pretty nice jubilee bracelet, hollow end links. Stamped clasp much like a Seiko.

IMG-2812.jpg

IMG-2807.jpg

IMG-2808.jpg

IMG-2810.jpg

So its a bit lightweight which makes it very comfortable for a 42mm. The case is solid, the lightness comes from a fairly thin caseback. Ceramic look bezel which is bidirectional and non-clicking. Its quartz so it ticks but that has never bothered me, particularly at this price point. Wife looked at it and said "oh, I like that." That is pretty rare.

PACCBET

не за горами
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
Canada
Lol those Facebook ads, they know how to get to ya. Very nice for the price point

Lycanthrope

Diplomat
Diplomat
Nov 21, 2018
Very nice watch in a very nice package. Esp. Indented numerals on bezel. Cool...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Wow I didn't know it wasn't the Gate and its silly cheap but great looking

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
VERY nice watch & pick up, rich. You DO know you have this "influence" over me... .. heh!

dave

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
So curiosity got the best of me and when an ad popped up on FB for a Eastwood Stuhrling GMT I said what the heck. So it had a grand price of $79 shipped, but the coupon code of FB20 got it down to $63 ish shipped. So I popped down the CCard and 3 days later it arrived. So some quick pics.

Very nice box and ownership materials for the price.

IMG-2799.jpg

IMG-2800.jpg

IMG-2802.jpg

IMG-2804.jpg

Pretty nice jubilee bracelet, hollow end links. Stamped clasp much like a Seiko.

IMG-2812.jpg

IMG-2807.jpg

IMG-2808.jpg

IMG-2810.jpg

So its a bit lightweight which makes it very comfortable for a 42mm. The case is solid, the lightness comes from a fairly thin caseback. Ceramic look bezel which is bidirectional and non-clicking. Its quartz so it ticks but that has never bothered me, particularly at this price point. Wife looked at it and said "oh, I like that." That is pretty rare.
Nice pick up! I have a Stuhrling Original or two myself. They're a great "bang for the buck."

dave