Withdrawn Superfranken JJS 16610

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

feni

Diplomat
Diplomat
Dec 22, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
New Item
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
The primary reason I'm selling this is because I'm moving soon and I need quite a bit of cash for deposit, broker's fee, moving costs, etc. etc.
Not to mention I don't need like three 16610s... I'll stick with my TC V7X that was modded by JJS and my genuine one for now :)

Enough back story, here's the information about the watch!

Price breakdown:
$900 JJS Base (SH3135 service + genuine datewheel, case rework, bracelet refinishing, assembly)
$150 Genuine Insert
$150 Genuine Crown
$500 Genuine Dial
$250 Genuine Hands
$300 Genuine Full Autowind Assembly
$30 ST Crystal

Total: $2280 (normally not this low but you get all the parts I found at a bargain!)

I'm selling this for the low low price of $2100, with free shipping anywhere in CONUS (you pay insurance if you want it though). If you're abroad you'll have to take full responsiblity for customs and shipping costs.

I've owned this for a very short period of time so you'll essentially be getting a brand new watch. You won't find another watch like this for this price, guaranteed. Look anywhere you want.

HVS by @TheWatchGuy
JJS confirmation by the one and only @JJS

Pictures:
Photo Apr 12, 9 37 38 PM.jpg
Photo Apr 12, 9 34 08 PM.jpg
Photo Apr 12, 9 34 45 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 12, 9 36 23 PM.jpg
Photo Apr 12, 9 20 07 PM.jpg
Photo Apr 12, 9 21 27 PM.jpg
Photo Apr 12, 9 22 40 PM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Absolutely beautiful watch...the hands not so much... sorry feni...not into guys hands...no offense. GLWS!

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Wait... those are girls hands! See, I was focused on the watch... LoL. GLWS!

JJS

Supporting Vendor
Feb 26, 2018
Can't believe you already listed it, but you did say you are a habitual seller lol.

This is a JJS creation and is the only one we have done with so many gen parts. A steal at this price.

OP
F

feni

Diplomat
Diplomat
Dec 22, 2017
Sending back to @JJS to resolve some issues with date flipping at midnight.

Amazing after service support, will probably repost in a week or two.