Support the Site, Upgrade your Account to Diplomat

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Hello guys. Now that we are rolling -- it looks like almost everything has been set in place (except the chat which we are still working on), we are now accepting upgrades to account as a way to support the forum. Become a Diplomat for $30USD/yr. This helps with the forum and helps keep it running.

Get the following upgrades:

No minimum post count required in Sales Section
Multiple sales posts at any given time
Increase Link attachments in posts from 10 to 25
Links in Signature (and more options)
Trader Rating

Upgrade by going to your Account, or by clicking here:

https://www.horologyboard.com/account/upgrades

Thank you in advance. Please feel free to ask for questions.

--Muscles

Last edited:
OP
OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Thank you fellas. We will be having raffles only available to join from diplomats soon.

Spinman

Diplomat
Diplomat
Dec 22, 2017
Just paid to support the site. Thank you for all of the work that you've put in, and for making this available to us.
Spinman

Spinman

Diplomat
Diplomat
Dec 22, 2017
Timnic,
It's great to see you here. I just wanted to say thank you for all the work that you've done regarding your NWBIG thread. I have perused that for the last year, and it's been immensely helpful. I've also your threads regarding Thailand. (I've been there many times, and have a Thai GF in Sisaket)
A million thanks for your NWBIG thread!
Spinman

OP
OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Timnic,
It's great to see you here. I just wanted to say thank you for all the work that you've done regarding your NWBIG thread. I have perused that for the last year, and it's been immensely helpful. I've also your threads regarding Thailand. (I've been there many times, and have a Thai GF in Sisaket)
Spinman
Maybe start that thread here :)

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
Timnic,
Spinman

Thank you my friend :)

OP
OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Gonna be posting a raffle for
116610LN Noob V7 3135, either tonight or tomorrow. tix will be $10/tix for Diplomats and $20/tix to non diplomats.

Might limit to just 50 spots :) IMG_1102.jpg IMG_1097.jpg

OP
OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
@Spinman Let me know if you get this on email with correct font color.

I think the previous issue was because I did a copy paste

Spinman

Diplomat
Diplomat
Dec 22, 2017
Email was the same, but the previous reply to my NWBIG post came through.
It's probably the copy and paste issue you mentioned.

I just wanted you to be aware that it was happening on both email and the board.
Thank you for all of the hard work you've been doing on the forum.