Taking the PAM111 to the next level

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

lpl

"Keanu Reeves"
Dec 23, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Hi HB,

I have a BK PAM111 V4 and the movement died on me today. I'd like to send it to a modder to get the Swiss Treatment/Polish to make it run like gen. I've heard of Strodda, but is there anyone else you guys can recommend? I want someone who can work on the watch both internally and externally.

Thanks

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Besides a movement service, what are you looking to have done? The noob v4 is really spot on on the dial side. Only real issue, and it's really minor is the crown guard has a slightly different gap and lever shape vs gen.

OP
lpl

lpl

"Keanu Reeves"
Dec 23, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Besides a movement service, what are you looking to have done? The noob v4 is really spot on on the dial side. Only real issue, and it's really minor is the crown guard has a slightly different gap and lever shape vs gen.
I remember seeing Marlin's "Swiss Hybrid Upgrade". It's mostly movement work and minor exterior work.

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
I remember seeing Marlin's "Swiss Hybrid Upgrade". It's mostly movement work and minor exterior work.
Yes, Marlin does a fair amount of work on the movement, engraving, brushing, service, Swiss incabloc. I don't remember the details of the Swiss hybrid option. When RWI is back I'll have to review his section. I've considered sending my 111 to him myself, but have yet to get round to contacting him. I also remember he offered a six month warranty after his work was done.

Reactions: lpl