Tapatalk Support

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Hello guys. Finally sorted out the issue with Tapatalk. I have been engaged with their support for a while, going back and forth trying to sort out those ads (that looked like spam advertisements) that show up in HB when viewed in Tapatalk. It appears it was a preview image in Tapa that for some reason was being pulled when a new thread is started without any image. It was putting a random image in place as a thread image.

I got an update from their support that the issue has been resolved. I checked my phone and used Tapatalk, and lo and behold the issue is indeed resolved, no more annoying junk ads.

If you guys still any ads or image for a thread, clear the cache of your Tapatalk on your phones.

As we get bigger we will look into having our own mobile app.

Thank you.

Muscles