Sold TC Rouge

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for sale is a TC Rouge. There were only 500 of these made. This was picked up from @Financesammy for $800 and I'll be letting it go for exactly what I paid for it.
Watch is in excellent condition, Gen insert is perfect, and CC crystal is perfect too. The watch keeps perfect time. The only OCD thing I've noticed is that the crystal is seated a little higher on one side than the other. It came that way, and I've never bothered to have it reseated. I'll ship USPS priority next day.

It has a Crystal Clear Crystal, and a Gen LN Insert.
Price breakdown

TC Rouge $600
CC crystal $90
Gen LN Insert $150
Total $840

Will sell for $800 (Same as I paid) plus USPS shipping of $7.20
total $807.20

Reserved for @thehipp04 until Tuesday 4/3/18. After that, I'll open it up to others in CONUS.

Here's the video
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1esLi1aoDJmNz3gSBVq3XH7tF14ppq8hr

Here are the pictures.
NKGWHbW.jpg
98KlRbB.jpg
TBjdwDB.jpg
IoWUuTL.jpg
e4lUfHn.jpg
FdXbNFz.jpg
9phOmaY.jpg
dutwWrT.jpg
3eIQjoZ.jpg
lnnMtOz.jpg

Requesting HVS sale now.

Thanks,
Spinman
@NotoriousRLX

OP
Spinman

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
Awesome thanks! @Spinman will send funds ASAP!
Thank you too! I'll confirm receipt of funds and then package it up for you.
Thanks for the painless transaction, and I hope that you love the watch. It's a very rare piece and a great addition to any collection.
David

OP
Spinman

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
Funds have been well received, thank you @thehipp04 .

The watch is now sold. I'm awaiting the shipping information and then I'll print a label and ship this out tomorrow.
Thank you to HB and everyone involved.

OP
Spinman

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
Shipping label has been created and watch is ready to go. I'll take it to the post tomorrow.
Thanks again,
Spin