Sold TC v6 Franken - ETA, Gen crystal, Gen insert, Gen crown and tube

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

thehipp04

Feb 16, 2018
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes), Venmo
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Hey everyone! Up for sale is a TC v6 16610LN.

Complete specs below:
-TC v6 16610 base
-Verified Gen Swiss ETA (from previous sales thread)
-Gen crystal, Gen bezel insert, Gen Crown and Gen tube

Here's the price breakdown:
TC V6 LN $600
Gen Tube and Gen Crown $225
Gen Crystal $200
Gen Insert 125
Gen ETA 200 (Verified)
Sean Bracelet includes divers extension and was valued at $200 when I purchased this watch.
$1550 total.

Listing for $1300 + $8 for shipping, USPS 2-Day Priority. Shipping to CONUS. PayPal Gift (no notes) or Venmo.

This has only been in my possession for about 2 weeks. I had a lot of builds come my way lately and this is one I just can afford to hang out to. It's a beauty and deserves some wrist time.

All the details from the orginial thread from @Spinman below:

https://www.horologyboard.com/threads/tc-v6-ln-with-gen-crystal-gen-insert-gen-crown-gen-tube-sean-bracelet-and-gen-eta-pics-of-movt-included.385/

This Sean bracelet is authentic and has the correct clasp code, as well as the correct sizing of the spring bars. All genuine parts and Sean Bracelet have been verified by @Blackholejim

The Gen crystal has a mark at the 10 O’clock position. It’s noticeable in macro photos. There’s also a small speck that looks like dust on the cyclops. It’s not dust, and it has never bothered me. It can probably be removed with diamond polish. I’ve adjusted the watch price accordingly. There was a piece of lint under the crystal on the first set of tagged pics. That's why the date is from 2 days ago in some of the tagged photos. I've since removed the lint, discovered the watch was missing an O ring under the crystal retaining ring and case, and have installed an O-Ring. I also lubed it correctly. I've taken new photos with today's date and uploaded a video, as well.

The Gen Insert is in excellent condition
Crown is in excellent condition
Case is also excellent.
The bracelet has a few scuffs that could easily be buffed out and there are the expected desk dives on the clasp. Again, these are very minor and easily removable.

IMG_4522.jpg

IMG_4510.jpg

IMG_4511.jpg

IMG_4512.jpg

IMG_4513.jpg

IMG_4514.jpg

IMG_4515.jpg

IMG_4517.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
This is a fantastic watch, with all the needed upgrades. The real cherry on top is the Sean bracelet with the diver's extension. It's the Holy Grail of Bracelets.
If I hadn't just purchased a Gen LV and wasn't broke, I not only would have never sold this watch, but I'd be buying it back right now.

The watch is authentic and all of the parts have been authenticated by Blackholejim. The Sean bracelet has the correct clasp code and the correct sized springbars. (2.0mm) A lot of people claim to have a Sean bracelet, but it's a Narikaa/BP hybrid. Those have 1.8mm spring bars.
Here are pictures of the Movement proving that it's a Gen ETA
LEXU68N.jpg
u4EJGdU.jpg

GLWS, and this is the Holy Grail of TC's.

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
The watch is authentic

Might be ever slightly so daring
Authentic as in the parts are what they are claimed/described. Obviously, not meaning 100% straight from AD. Many people claim parts as genuine that aren't, either by being misinformed, or straight out lying. The parts claimed as authentic this piece are 100% authentic and have been verified by a very well respected Rolex parts expert.
The base was is a TC V6.

ginopino

Jan 25, 2018
Wow, really good looking watch.
A pity is in CONUS... I don't feeling confident for shipping it in EU :(