Sold TC V6 LN with Gen Crystal, Gen Insert, Gen Crown, Gen Tube, Sean Bracelet, and Gen ETA (Pics of mov't included)

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
Up for sales guys is a really excellent example of a TC with all the Mods already done to it. This sale will be reserved for @thehipp04 until Monday.

TC V6 LN
Gen tube, Gen crown, Gen Crystal, Gen insert, and Gen Tube
ETA 2824 verified with tagged photos
Sean bracelet ($200 addition) includes divers extension

Here's the price breakdown:
TC V6 LN $600
Gen Tube and Gen Crown $225
Gen Crystal $200
Gen Insert 125
Gen ETA 200 (Verified)
Sean Bracelet includes divers extension and was valued at $200 when I purchased this watch.
$1550 total.

I’ll sell it for $1300 USD plus $7.20 shipping.

This Sean bracelet is authentic and has the correct clasp code, as well as the correct sizing of the spring bars. All genuine parts and Sean Bracelet have been verified by @Blackholejim

The Gen crystal has a mark at the 10 O’clock position. It’s noticeable in macro photos. There’s also a small speck that looks like dust on the cyclops. It’s not dust, and it has never bothered me. It can probably be removed with diamond polish. I’ve adjusted the watch price accordingly. There was a piece of lint under the crystal on the first set of tagged pics. That's why the date is from 2 days ago in some of the tagged photos. I've since removed the lint, discovered the watch was missing an O ring under the crystal retaining ring and case, and have installed an O-Ring. I also lubed it correctly. I've taken new photos with today's date and uploaded a video, as well.

The Gen Insert is in excellent condition
Crown is in excellent condition
Case is also excellent.
The bracelet has a few scuffs that could easily be buffed out and there are the expected desk dives on the clasp. Again, these are very minor and easily removable.

Onto the video and pictures
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QmIj1y-g4ujK9jhulj34dLXgkalsNkgv

HB tag from 2/17

HB Mov’t tag from 2/15

HB Clasp Code correct for Sean Band

Diver’s extension

Reactions: JackJ1980
OP
Spinman

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
Sorry guys, when I hit enter after "preview" it went ahead and created the sale.
Here are the rest of the terms, as I can't edit the initial post.

Pricing is $1300 plus $7.20 for USPS priority shipping. I have great feedback on RWI, and Good feedback on here. I will ship within 24 hours of funds being sent by PayPal. I will send you your tracking number, and will probably even send a picture of the shipping label. Payment should be sent via Friends/family (gift) If you elect to send the funds via "Pay for good/services" then the extra percentage charged will be on you. I am expecting $1307.20 net to me. I will package the watch very well.

Please don't put any notes in the PayPal field. Once the watch is shipped, all shipping and/or customs risks are on the buyer.

I’ve done my best to accurately describe the watch and it’s actual condition. I want the buyer to be happy, and to hopefully continue doing transactions with them in the future. The watch is in excellent condition, especially for it's age and rarity. It also keeps time within COSC specs. Please remember this is a used watch and a replica. If you are expecting a Genuine Rolex, then there's a nice store with a Green sign that would serve you better; albeit at a much higher price.

If your wife doesn't like it, or thinks you spent too much on another one of your projects, there are no returns. If you have questions after the sale, I’ll do my best to answer them and help.

I look forward to an easy and pleasant sale. I'll do my part, and hope that you'll do yours.

Thank you for your time,

Spinman

I'm requesting HVS approval now @NotoriousRLX @jeane123
Thanks guys!

OP
Spinman

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
As Monday, Feb. 19th, is a Gov't Holiday in the US, this watch will be shipped first thing on Tuesday. Assuming it's purchased by then.

OP
Spinman

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
Watch has been sold and payment has been received. I'm waiting on the shipping info now, and then I'll provide the lucky buyer with the shipping label.
Watch will be mailed within 24 hours.
Thank you HB,
Spinman

OP
Spinman

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
Shipping info has been received and the label has been attached to the box. This will go out tomorrow.

Reactions: thehipp04
OP
Spinman

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
Watch has been dropped off at the P.O. and the buyer has been notified it's on the way. Here's to it finding a new happy home, and the wrist time that it deserves!
Thanks again to the buyer, and to HB
Spinman

Reactions: LarryZek