Sold TC V6 LN with Gen Insert and Crystal Clear Crystal upgrade

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS, Other
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Used
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
I am the third owner of this watch. I was told from the original owner that this has the KH dial (ill leave it up to the Sub experts). Watch is powered by a (Stated) ETA 2824-2 movement. I've never taken the case back off, so this will be sold as having an ETA 2824 clone. If there's a gen ETA in there, then you have done really well!
The watch is in excellent shape with a few scratches and desk dives. All of these can easily be taken out with a cape cod, but I'll leave that up to the buyer. The watch keeps excellent time and has never been a problem. I'm selling it because I went crazy buying a bunch of TC's and then realized that I had spent more than 2x what a Gen would cost.
I've since purchased a Gen, and am paring down my TC collection a bit.
The Crystal is a brand new Crystal Clear (A new Company out of Colorado) and the watch has a Gen Rolex Insert.
The insert has a mark at 55. It's not that noticeable, except in macro photography, but I'm mentioning it for full disclosure.
The price is what I paid $800. USPS priority shipping is $7.20
I'll ship out within 24 hours and provide tracking. I have excellent feedback on RWI, and the members here will vouch for me, as well.

The price breakdown is as follows
$600 for the watch. TC V6 LN
$90 for Crystal Clear Crystal
$100 for Gen Insert
$50 Install fee for the crystal and Insert
$840 total, I'll sell for $800

I'd prefer for this to stay in the CONUS. That's where I'm located and it's much easier. However, if you have excellent feedback, and are willing to pay the international shipping fees, as well as take customs risks, then I'd consider opening it up to overseas.
Payment is by PayPal, with no notes. Friend and Family/Gift. If you choose "Goods and services" then you'll need to cover the additional costs incurred. $808.20 to me which includes USPS priority shipping. I will package the watch well, once it leaves my hands I no longer am responsible for the transit.
You are buying a rep, and an extremely accurate one; however, it's not a Gen and if you are really picky you can find some differences. Sales are final, and no refunds because the wife doesn't like it, etc.

On to the pictures. Please ignore the blue painter's tape on the back of the watch. That's there so I could keep up with which TC is what.

Great SEL!

Lume Shot

Thank you for the opportunity to sell here, and for taking the time to create this forum.
Spinman
HVS approval by notoriousrlx

OP
Spinman

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
Payment is $807.20, not $808. I type the wrong thing. Also, the board won't allow me to enter the $.20 so, the total will be $807

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
Trying to scam that 80 cents :) posts a correction in 80 cents. Can’t imagine better proof of the character of the seller. Buy with confidence.

Reactions: LarryZek
OP
Spinman

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
I was confused when you guys were joking with me because the price in the title said 800 and 7 for shipping.
Then I noticed it was 808.20 in the body of the message. I can't edit the original post, so that's why I posted the update.
Thanks for understanding, I wasn't trying to get anyone's .80 cents. ;)

OP
Spinman

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
Guys,
I noticed that there was a tiny bit of the gasket showing under the crystal at about 37-38. I only noticed it in the macro shots, and it was like this when I got it.
It bugged me and I thought WWJD (What would Jack Do) He'd fix it and make it look right even if only a few people would ever notice.
That's what I did. There's a new gasket and the tiny particle is gone.
I just finished with it. Here is an upgraded picture showing the difference
Thanks again,
Spin

Reactions: Scott
OP
Spinman

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
very interesting, are you sure only conus? :)
I'd prefer CONUS because I'd hate to have it lost to customs.
I might be willing to sell ship it internationally if you're willing to take all customs risks. I hate the thought of the possibility of such a nice and rare watch getting seized. Some countries are supposedly easier than others. I have no idea what yours is like.

OP
Spinman

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
A couple of people have asked for more pictures including the clasp, so here you go.

I've also shown the TC V6 LN next a Gen LV to give you an idea of how close these are to Gen.

ginopino

Jan 25, 2018
I'd prefer CONUS because I'd hate to have it lost to customs.
I might be willing to sell ship it internationally if you're willing to take all customs risks. I hate the thought of the possibility of such a nice and rare watch getting seized. Some countries are supposedly easier than others. I have no idea what yours is like.
I've read the message only today :)
Happy for the sell :) If you will have an LV let me know :)

Reactions: Spinman