The new ARF 122660

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
I got mine yesterday and not really liking the way the divers extension is exposed?????? anyone else?

The watch overall is incredible!!! A++++ to ARF

Reactions: occb2

BackwoodsJon

Trusted Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 22, 2017
in the woods
30BD331E-1743-4218-A199-B5DBED170EA06f0340098c4f1574.md.jpg
The real 126600 clasp is different. It is a little fatter. But China isnt going to make a whole new clasp right now for a watch. So ARF used the ceramic sub one. But in all the pictures I have seen that clasp sticks out. Dont know why. Also I don't know why Rolex didn't use the DSSD clasp with the flip lock. I know they got sued for it my that company that sales the scuba clasp. I thought it went no wear. Maybe it did and they have to pay for every watch that has it. LOL. I brought that clasp from that company that brags they invented it. It is nice. If they would just take that big helmet off of the clasp it would be a lot better.

Anyway. The 126600 is a great watch. I am really going to pull my deposit on the real one that I made in September. I am waiting too long and like I had said, the rumor was that a new Sub is coming. I told the sales person that if it is announced that I want my deposit on that ASAP. I even said I would pre pay the whole watch. We will see.

The date wheel is really bothering me though. it is a little too much to the right and it also is the wrong font. I have too find a TC date wheel. I found a few overlays on ebay but they are not correct.

My clasp is much bigger than a ceramic sub clasp. It looks like it is 1mm thicker on each side

30BD331E-1743-4218-A199-B5DBED170EA06f0340098c4f1574.md.jpg

Reactions: occb2

BackwoodsJon

Trusted Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 22, 2017
in the woods
That was one of the things that struck me immediately about it. I always felt that the DSSD clasp was too thin for how top heavy that watch is. I was super happy that this clasp is thicker and felt like it just fit the size of the watch better. It is like Rolex fixed everything I didn’t like about the DSSD with this one, and this rep feels like they nailed it

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
I might have some TC DWO left but dont you think they will be to small since the watch is bigger? I'm going to have to study the bracelet and get rid of that divers extension, Genuine or not its not a great solution Rolex could of done better, Plus they must think that someone is going to wear it on a hard hat rig because that's way to much extension for any wetsuit even a divers thicker suit! IMO

I also got a NOOB YM 116622 Rhodium and a BP SD Polizia Di Stato in the same box. Pictures soon but as usual I'm real busy around the house.

BackwoodsJon

Trusted Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 22, 2017
in the woods
, Genuine or not its not a great solution Rolex could of done better, Plus they must think that someone is going to wear it on a hard hat rig because that's way to much extension for any wetsuit even a divers thicker suit! IMO
LOL!!! I totally agree with this. It is long enough to fit around a down coat when I am plowing snow!!! It kinda looks like a diving board coming out of the clasp. Seeing as how I do not dive into anything deeper than a swimming pool, I decided I could likely live without the extension. So off it came, swapped a few links around to even it out, perfect now.

Even if I was a diver, I don't know that I would wear something that big and silver under the water. I think it would look an awful lot like a fishing lure to a shark...

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
LOL!!! I totally agree with this. It is long enough to fit around a down coat when I am plowing snow!!! It kinda looks like a diving board coming out of the clasp. Seeing as how I do not dive into anything deeper than a swimming pool, I decided I could likely live without the extension. So off it came, swapped a few links around to even it out, perfect now.

Even if I was a diver, I don't know that I would wear something that big and silver under the water. I think it would look an awful lot like a fishing lure to a shark...
Holly Crap Jon , I removed it the thing is nearly 2 inches or 5 cm fully extended. Now since I have a big wrist I only have about 3 clicks in the micro adjuster but its perfect at two clicks in for me and if I do some push up I can move it out a a couple clicks.....Yes at 55 I still do push ups!

WTF is up with RWI... Pretty sorry state of affairs if you ask me.

BackwoodsJon

Trusted Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 22, 2017
in the woods
Holly Crap Jon , I removed it the thing is nearly 2 inches or 5 cm fully extended. Now since I have a big wrist I only have about 3 clicks in the micro adjuster but its perfect at two clicks in for me and if I do some push up I can move it out a a couple clicks.....Yes at 55 I still do push ups!

WTF is up with RWI... Pretty sorry state of affairs if you ask me.
LOL I still do em at 45! Yeah, it seems to have gone down the tubes over there. We will just need to get people posting over here I think.

Reactions: Thrasher

Sub16610

Jan 26, 2018
Also the bracelet links are not swappable between it and Sub/SD/Deep ceramic because they are different width (so keep the ones youì'' remove in a safe or if you lost them will be so difficult to find replacement :(