The Weekend Report

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
Just settling in from happy hour and wanted to know what's on the agenda for the weekend?

Anything good planned? :unsure:

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
Keeping as low as possible profile this weekend. My wife is having all kinds of hormone treatment for Hashimoto's (Hypothyroid) and frankly she is dangerous!
So I am just trying to hide as much as possible.

Got in at 3 AM after playing with my band last night.. It is now 10 am and I have a massive hangover. Two espressos didn't touch the sides, probably just need a few more vodkas, but have to take my 5 YO to Taekwando.

I can drag the Taekwando out till lunch time, wife's generally safer when she is eating ( Same with most wild animals) . After lunch my wife will take 5 yo to doctors to look at some very mild eczema ( Totally unnecessary but not arguing because it will take her an hour or two ) That gets the afternoon done.
Playing with band again tonight, wife threatening to come along, which if the hormones have fallen into some kind of shape is fine, but if not......

No plans for Sunday, except perhaps lunch somewhere

My 5YO is the one in the middle

27108630938_02de677f94_b.jpg

Playing with band
33629185760_a5681c26a5_b.jpg

Drinking
14319161182_28e9f8060d_b.jpg

Wife

36815618976_99f5911903_b.jpg

Those photos pretty much sum up my life ATM

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott
OP
WingNut

WingNut

Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
@Timnic54

LOL...I wasn't expecting that...sounds like you have your hands full...we are here for you:p

Spent a bit of time when younger with Shōrin-ryū...

Good on your daughter...no bullies...

OP
WingNut

WingNut

Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
Damn...

I missed the last three pics for some reason...not the worst thing I can think of...

Ditch the fruity drink dude...LOL

And what's that "unit" in your palm???

And if I may say so...your wife is lovely! along with that YM?? (I guess that's your wife...LOL)

Last edited:

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
That Drink is a Singapore Sling in Raffles Singapore Generally I only drink Vodka 😀
Wife is generally lovely but a hormonal train crash right now

OP
WingNut

WingNut

Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
That Drink is a Singapore Sling in Raffles Singapore Generally I only drink Vodka 😀
Wife is generally lovely but a hormonal train crash right now
Well...me too...

But when in Singapore...

What genre of music does your band play?

OP
WingNut

WingNut

Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
Very cool...always wished I could play guitar...

Take at you soon Tim...gotta jump...after midnight here and it's been a long day...take care and find some anti hormone spray LOL

Reactions: Scott and Timnic54

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
My wife is having all kinds of hormone treatment for Hashimoto's
Oh wow, that's miserable. A Japanese acquaintance's wife was diagnosed with the same thing last year.

Here's to staying out of her way til she's back to her normal, cheery self! :)

As for me, my weekend plans are pretty standard... work. I planned to start at 7 this morning but my body had other plans and kept me down til noon or so.

If I can finish my list for today early enough, I'll head home and watch Benji with my girlfriend... otherwise it's just home and bed.