Themes are available for users to choose from

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Hello guys. Just want to let you all know we are chugging along nicely. We have made some changes on the themes, and added a light theme as a new default. The dark theme is still selectable for those who prefer the dark side (me included). There is also a grid variant for both. As we continue to make improvements and changes, we will add more themes down the road. However, we don't want it to impact performance and security, so they will be released accordingly.

To pick or change you theme go to the bottom of the forum, and click the button on the lower left:

1515212505726.png
Please let us know how we are doing, and if you have any suggestions.

Cheers!

--Muscles

jeane123

Staff member
Jan 5, 2018
Hello guys. Just want to let you all know we are chugging along nicely. We have made some changes on the themes, and added a light theme as a new default. The dark theme is still selectable for those who prefer the dark side (me included). There is also a grid variant for both. As we continue to make improvements and changes, we will add more themes down the road. However, we don't want it to impact performance and security, so they will be released accordingly. To pick or change you theme go to the bottom of the forum, and click the button on the lower left: View attachment 132 Please let us know how we are doing, and if you have any suggestions. Cheers! --Muscles
I do like the light theme, it looks very clean Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spinman

Dec 22, 2017
Thank you for the updates and for informing us how to adjust the themes to our liking/preference.
:)

Reactions: bangsters
OP
muscles

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Made some minor tweaks to the logo and updated the themes. Mobile view now shows the user on the left menu.