Thrasher Here

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Not really new but new to this awesome board. Been an addict almost 4 years now, An RWI Refugee twice now, Crazy watch buyer and modder. My Favorite Dealer is Sead at SuperMirrors and favorite builders are Adrian ado213, Misiekped, Yodog, The Society, Tickleshoes.

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Thank You Looking forward to spending more time on other forums as are a lot of RWI members.

Nivka

Content Contributor
Feb 19, 2018
Every time I see a thrasher top I think of you and chuckle

Natas78

Supporting Vendor
Mar 10, 2018
Belgium
Welcome Thrasher, more and more familiar faces showing up!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Thrasher

MrTimeZone

Trusted Dealer
Feb 28, 2018
www.mrtimezone.net
Hey @Thrasher nice handle. I'm guessing it comes from the skateboard reference. Never tried it (or rather never tried it and managed to stay on the board) but I do appreciate the culture. Tony Hawk's obviously a fave but I've watched the X-Games and there were a lot of good people there. Welcome to HB! :)