Sold Tropical 1675 PCG cartel build

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Kilowattore

Content Contributor
Feb 4, 2018
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
World Wide
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
EURO
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
1675 tropical

Hello gents,

For your consideration a vintage 1675 built by me.

The build is based on the cartel watch with asian 2836 GMT movement.
Case has been extensively reshaped, especially in the crown guards area, in order to achieve a PCG shape. Lugs were drilled for 2mm springbars.

Dial is a true gilt vietnam dial with a tropical hue, it looks great matched with the raffles all red GMT hand imho.
The final touch was the raffles DWO with open 6 & 9 aged by me.

Watch comes with a great looking, lightly used strap. If you are not interested in it I can split its cost and keep it but unfortunately I have no SS bracelet to send with the watch.

Tagged pic:

More pics:

[u

You can read more about this watch and see many more pics HERE

I am asking 700 euro for this watch (either gift or paypal fees on you).
I am not a dealer but I stand by my watches, this makes no exception. If you have issues with them you have a 6 months warranty.
Registered shipping to EU is included, for ROW I will ship registered as well but I cannot guarantee that tracking will work.
Of course customs risk is on the buyer.

NO NOTES IN PAYPAL.
If you need pics or any informations, just let me know :)

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Green. That looks like a fantastic build brother