TRUSTED DEALER EXPERIENCES

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Have you had a trusted dealer that has treated you exceptionally well in the past please PM me.
Thank You

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
I just get frustrated with some policies and procedures of some dealers. But in the Long run Sead is still my favorite dealer.

Powerreserve

Content Contributor
Mar 14, 2018
I still order most of my watches at TS Watch and some at Trusty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Thrasher

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
The best I experience over all these years is Reg from Narikaa but he only sells stock with 21 j
I dont have a problem with that
Other dealers are sometimes a pain in the ass if something is not quite well with the watch
Or not in stock!!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Once again Sead has come through with great Quality Control , Great Price and super fast shipping. Thank You Sead.
Remember kids..If you see a watch on any dealers website just send Sead the Link I guarantee you will be happy.

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Once again Sead has come through with great Quality Control , Great Price and super fast shipping. Thank You Sead.
Remember kids..If you see a watch on any dealers website just send Sead the Link I guarantee you will be happy.
Good idea
I have never ordered with him
I will certainly try
Thank you

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Why is not he a TD here????

He is a trusted Dealer here and everywhere else..The thing with Sead is his English is excellent, His QC is Excellent, His Price is excellent, His Shipping is Fast.....But he may not respond to you instantly..He is only one man unlike these other guys who have employees to handle different depts. So he has to do all the work and he has to sleep

https://www.horologyboard.com/forums/supermirrors.93/

http://supermirror1.com/

sead1999rg@gmail.com

I would not use his website....Because he doesn't have time to post a picture of every watch out there, Pick your watch from another dealer then send it to Sead, If you need a list of dealers with good sites just ask me and I will send a list.

Last edited:

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Many many years ago my first Rep came from Tony Chow from Noobwatches I purchased watches from him for many years
I think the first deal must have been 12 years or more
But even being a regular customer it went wrong
I did not feel a customer anymore and that happend with a few more dealers
It was always the same when you had a little complain reg cq fotos or something else the tone went from friendly to harsh
So I try Sead