Tudor Wristies

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Watches2Play

Timelord
Ambassador
Dec 27, 2017
One of these days I’ll finally buy a pelagos. I always love how they look in pics but I never pull the trigger.

Reactions: ChefZorba
Feb 4, 2018
I've fallen in love with the Heritage Chrono with white/blue dial.

Does anyone have the rep? From my research it's only available as quartz and the only TD that offers it is Kuvarsit. I want to see if it's just one big tell or if the rep is passable.

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018

The closest I'll get to a bluesy for a while and still gorgeous in its own right, though it needs a better (and longer!) strap.

SuperLory

Content Contributor
Jan 29, 2018
Singapore
I've fallen in love with the Heritage Chrono with white/blue dial.

Does anyone have the rep? From my research it's only available as quartz and the only TD that offers it is Kuvarsit. I want to see if it's just one big tell or if the rep is passable.

I just sold mine. It was a solid rep. Only tell is the 3 o'clock subdial which in the rep is a 24h indicator

Feb 4, 2018
I just sold mine. It was a solid rep. Only tell is the 3 o'clock subdial which in the rep is a 24h indicator
Ya, I noticed the subdials were wrong when comparing rep to gen photos last night. Where'd you buy yours? Can you link me to your sales thread?