U Boat Sommerso/ A

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Vesire

Content Contributor
Feb 20, 2018
Bulgaria
Hello friends
i would like to share some thoughts on my grail watch, not the Grail, but something i was obsessed with and was my nr 1 goal.
I like that is the smallest case size they offer, althought i like big watches.
This is genuine U boat Sommerso/A, made in Italy.

I had an eye for the brand since a long time, check in the net for some good reps ,but it wasn't wat i was looking for.
Then recently , october 2018 i found a good deal on new one, as i did not see single add in the world for used one..
So i pulled the triger, and 1 day after i have it, super fast dhl delivery from Germany to Bulgaria.

It was in a big carton box, inside thing was huge too,
big box with submarine like window on the top of the box with loupe effect

Watch is simply amazing, lots of details you have there, case is brushed steel, bezel is sandblasted and indexes on the bezel are high polished.
I have a fetish for crowns and crownguards, and this canteen style is one of my favorites.
Both the screw cap and the crown are screw in - 300m WR.

Dial is amazing 3 level, got sandwitch type dial and 4,8,12 indexes are 3d on top + u got to see the balance jewel.
Got nice little loupe inside, lume is great beige vintage color and some dark blue lum on the 24h hand snd tip of minute hand.

I like the case there is something cool on each side, the crown decice and serial on one side
Saphire is really cool too, with a facet edge. Lum is great, not very strong but its actually ok

strap is 22mm, made out of rubber on the top and kodiak leather inside, which makes it water resistant.
This is an automatic watch , not sure whats inside eta or sellita reworked and added 24h indicator,
its 28,800 /h movement.

One of my favorite parts is the case back with a polished mine , very cool made

The watch wears very light, may be becasue of the 22mm leather and is comfortbale, eye catcher
and pleasent to look on your wrist.

Deffinately a dream come true.