Vegas in the spring - Franck Muller

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
Look what I found growing in my back yard...

Vegas2 (2).jpgVegas1.jpg

bobandshawn

Mar 24, 2018
Those are really some interesting and unique watches that I have never laid hands on. Do they come in any smaller sizes?

B

OP
WingNut

WingNut

Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
I don't think so Bob...and the roulette wheel actually works...push the button on the crwn and the arrow spins and stops randomly.

I have qiute a few FM's

OP
WingNut

WingNut

Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
Those are really some interesting and unique watches that I have never laid hands on. Do they come in any smaller sizes?

B
My bad...I thouhgt you meant the Vegas...yes, depending on the model they have smaller case sizes and shapes.

OP
WingNut

WingNut

Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
Thanks Whitey, I'll have to look.
I can PM you a few pics of the others I have if you'd like...BTW...I posted the 5513 I got from you way back in the Vintage watch thread...still a very nice build IMO.

bobandshawn

Mar 24, 2018
Thank you sir! My daily driver is a MBW 5513 with gen bezel, gen insert, gen crown, and gen dial with white gold surrounds...

Reactions: WingNut