Vintage Speedy Tutorial - Completed

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Subterfuge

Mar 10, 2018
i love the aging and greyed dial look, as far as your work goes it's subliminal. but as a longtime speedy owner and lover, the quality of these reps are simply repulsive. the fonts and spacings are just way off, everything about it is a straight tell. i any watchlover that are looking to add quintessential pieces to their collection, the speedy and sub are staple, so I highly recommend you save up for a speedy instead of a rollie sub, simply because the rep on the latter is leaps and bounds closer to the real thing.

OP
NCRich

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
i love the aging and greyed dial look, as far as your work goes it's subliminal. but as a longtime speedy owner and lover, the quality of these reps are simply repulsive. the fonts and spacings are just way off, everything about it is a straight tell. i any watchlover that are looking to add quintessential pieces to their collection, the speedy and sub are staple, so I highly recommend you save up for a speedy instead of a rollie sub, simply because the rep on the latter is leaps and bounds closer to the real thing.
LOL, its $60 mate. I'm sure your gen is simply FABULOUS, but this is a rep board. So I don't give a rats. Spend your thousands for something that tells time like your watch. But I'm sure you know more about this than me......................lol.

Subterfuge

Mar 10, 2018
no harm or foul aimed at you, i thought i've made it clear in my first sentence.

do realise that my post is there for the unsuspecting people looking for a rep speedmaster. there's just nothing good out there at the moment.

it's no fault of yours that the factories haven't yet put much thought into speedy reps.