Vintage Watches! - Post Em' here!

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

nycrounders

Content Contributor
Jan 28, 2018
I'm very pleased with this build a few teething problems putting the 616 bridges on the movement and making it work again but it's my first time doing that

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
This turned out amazing! Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Hey buddy, if you ever decide to sell or trade it let me know ;-)

Would love to check it out.

Nope I'm going to perfect it one way or another, Yodog just did another dial and handset for me that I think is to light and I have been talking to @NCRich about lumeing and ageing lume , Thank You Rich...Your knowledge is incredibly helpful

Rich gave me some ideas for making that look more correct

Reactions: nycrounders

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
on my wrist ..needs more dusty grey and little orange on hr hand little dirt on minutes hand

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018

A few of mine :)

These are incredible...The last two are my favorites, And the Aqua Lung...Is that a DSN Aqua Lung? I also really like the 36mm oyster case even though I have a big wrist the 1016 is so comfortable and I dont know its just uncomplicated and clean the way a watch should be.

nycrounders

Content Contributor
Jan 28, 2018
These are incredible...The last two are my favorites, And the Aqua Lung...Is that a DSN Aqua Lung? I also really like the 36mm oyster case even though I have a big wrist the 1016 is so comfortable and I dont know its just uncomplicated and clean the way a watch should be.
That is a Vietnam Blancpain case with modded DSN dial. Alhigs72 did the work on it. It looks amazing.

The 1016 is actually a ref 5500 which is even smaller I think at 34mm.

My wrists became smaller after a lost a bunch of weight. LOL

I’ve been wearing different sizes big and small these days. The vintage gens are usually much smaller.

Reactions: Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
This is a 3646 Black_Shark at Homage forum made for me, look at all the different hands it has gone through!

these were the last ones they are seen several times above..but they just kept turning darker by themselves

I just had Unreformed66 at Homage Forum rebuild the movement and put on this final set of hands Black Shark sent me