Vintage Watches! - Post Em' here!

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

lucassith

Mar 24, 2019
Follow @watches_pics on IG for more pics like these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
I just sent this to @Yodog along with two new dials and hand sets in hopes he can replicate the genuine Roger Moore Live and Let Die watch more accurately.
Mine

007's

Reactions: nycrounders

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
I just sent this to @Yodog along with two new dials and hand sets in hopes he can replicate the genuine Roger Moore Live and Let Die watch more accurately.
Mine

007's

That bezel is horny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where on earth did you get this??????

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
That bezel is horny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where on earth did you get this??????

Did you see the Movie Live and Let Die with Roger Moore as 007? Remember the watch ? 5513 Ft 1st Dial Spinning Buzzsaw bezel to cut rope etc

Below is the actual watch from the Movie

I had it copied but a poor job was done on the lume color
Mine below

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAboss47UDQ

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Did you see the Movie Live and Let Die with Roger Moore as 007? Remember the watch ? 5513 Ft 1st Dial Spinning Buzzsaw bezel to cut rope etc

Below is the actual watch from the Movie

I had it copied but a poor job was done on the lume color
Mine below

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAboss47UDQ
Yes ofcourse I have seen the movie a couple of times
But your bezel looks great to me, and the lume can be redone I guess!
Collectors item!!
Great piece

Reactions: Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
This is excellent, Who built it and what parts did you use, I have two Onion crowns that are going bad and both are 8mm, they are supposed to be Night Watch but the ones he sent are 7mm then he went on Vacation from the UK to California literally two hours from me

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018

alhig72

Content Contributor
Feb 11, 2018
Uk
This is excellent, Who built it and what parts did you use, I have two Onion crowns that are going bad and both are 8mm, they are supposed to be Night Watch but the ones he sent are 7mm then he went on Vacation from the UK to California literally two hours from me
I built it, I got the mid case from homage forum, I don't know what one it is tho, the bezel and case back are from a river welded lug case

alhig72

Content Contributor
Feb 11, 2018
Uk
Dial is southy's

Reactions: Thrasher

alhig72

Content Contributor
Feb 11, 2018
Uk
I'm very pleased with this build a few teething problems putting the 616 bridges on the movement and making it work again but it's my first time doing that