Sold VSF 116610 LV "Hulk"

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
For your consideration today is a C&R VSF hulk. This was acquired via a trade...I followed the hype and thought it might blow me away compared to the the zzf I tried. Unfortunately, didn't generate any more emotion in me then prior attempts. The movement feels beautiful, winds as smooth as my genuine ones, keeps good time and shows a good power reserve in my limited ownership. I have worn it out a couple of times, although it is still partially stickered on the clasp and caseback. There is a mark on the clasp (see pictures). Asking $450 plus $8.45 shipping in CONUS via flat rate USPS with tracking unless agreed otherwise, deposited in a local postal box to maintain contactless shipping. PP friends and family no notes or zelle. No implied or expressed warranty. Any questions please ask before sending payment. Please note it might take me a day or two to get it in route. I will keep the buyer posted and ship as fast as I can under the circumstances. On to the pictures

Rush

Content Contributor
Jan 28, 2018
Sir. Would you say that the ZZF is the best out of box Hulk then?

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Sir. Would you say that the ZZF is the best out of box Hulk then?
Having had noob, ZZF and VSF in hand, I think VSF wins for movement and bracelet. Both are really good overall, but the finish felt slightly better of the VSF. Both had a beautiful black hole effect on the cyclops, They both use a clean insert so no comparison differences there. Both would easily pass for the genuine and truthfully I did not feel as though any modifications would be required on either one even the date wheel looked good. You would need a genuine sitting next to it and a very keen eye to be able to spot the towels and know for sure what's going on. Even this can be problematic because there are some variations amongst the different years that the hulk has been made by Rolex The only real way to tell for sure would be to crack open the back and look at the movement and see the lack of free sprung balance

Rush

Content Contributor
Jan 28, 2018
Thanks @Rx4Time !!
I appreciate and truly respect your opinion here!
I'm kind of getting back into the hobby, as I stepped out of it last year for other reasons.
I recently purchased a nice VRF from RWI, but I'm still asking the experts on what they consider the best out of box Hulk. Do you also like VRF's version of the Hulk?

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
I have not had a VRF hulk in hand so I can't offer a direct opinion only that which I've read. Prior to the release of the ZZF and VSF, that was the best one out. Since clean released their hulk bezel insert that is really been a game changer.

Reactions: Rush