Watches and Coffee

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

bkg!

Jan 5, 2018
How’s this for y’all

560a0f87c2671427607e74eaec982e6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want that. Where'd you buy it, M2M? I get dibs if you want to sell. :)
Sorry man, this was a custom build that took me over 14 months to complete. I doubt I will ever sell it. Now, as for the coffee machine, I got a great deal on that as it was ex-display. It’s a £1,300 machine I got for £300!!! I do love my coffee though. Between the wife and I, we’ve had quite a few cups in the 16 months we’ve had it....

7da678c616b67bc738e4568c3bf88ae2.jpg

bangsters

Content Contributor
Dec 23, 2017
CONUS
www.pixelsbin.com
Sorry man, this was a custom build that took me over 14 months to complete. I doubt I will ever sell it. Now, as for the coffee machine, I got a great deal on that as it was ex-display. It’s a £1,300 machine I got for £300!!! I do love my coffee though. Between the wife and I, we’ve had quite a few cups in the 16 months we’ve had it....

Awesome man. Excellent watch, excellent coffee. can't ask for anything more :)