Watchfinder & Co. compare a Noob Daytona V2 116500 vs Gen

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
One thing that video forgot to mention is us members who do have both reps and gens, and that there are those who can actually afford both.

A lot of us have the pockets, but at the same time we are in it for the hobby.

Regardless that is a great video, and noob has indeed come a long way.

OP
_GC_

_GC_

aspiring watch aficionado
Diplomat
Mar 13, 2018
Sin City
My take away from the comparison... reps are getting scary close, and one day they will be visibly indistinguishable.

Reactions: muscles

SinSir

Watchaholic
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
Chicago
Rolex is just perpetuating it by the ridiculous supply and demand shenanigans going on. Many people are willing to buy but not able to due to availability or ludicrous upcharges. I'm average Joe walking in to buy a Rolex and see those pitifull empty display cases and after listening to the AD sad stories and bs I either buy another brand or look online. Then when online see the price gouging and right back to another brand or if set on a certain look, enters the replica thought. With research you find them close enough and no longer just canal street garbage. There are obvious differences, but I think we can all agree that luxury watches in general are over priced. Rolex is still just a mass produced watch with a million production units. They have brand name but that too comes at a cost.