Weekly Wrist Shots 15th - 21st October

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! This is the start of yet another new week! WHERE oh where is the time going?
With this, it's the start of my "cheapies" watches I discovered while surfing the "20 or Less; let's see them" thread on WUS: link: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/20-dollars-less-lets-see-them-936070.html. WUS mate GEDMIS does video watch reviews and through him discovered some real gems, like this NAVIFORCE day/date diver on simulated leather. Measuring 48mm (w/o crown & 51mm with, being 13mm thick), it is quite a substantial watch with an excellent quality feel and presence to it. To me, it's a very attractive watch for under $20 & shows me great watches don't have to be expensive. It has an easy-to-read dial and has a very comfortable feel on my wrist. dave:
NAVIFORCE..CREAM.DIALED.DAY.DATE.TAN.LEATHER%20003_zpso8xanucn.jpg
NAVIFORCE..CREAM.DIALED.DAY.DATE.TAN.LEATHER%20004_zpsbsvv0nmt.jpg
NAVIFORCE..CREAM.DIALED.DAY.DATE.TAN.LEATHER%20005_zps4cus6jcu.jpg
NAVIFORCE..CREAM.DIALED.DAY.DATE.TAN.LEATHER%20006_zpsoefzvcc8.jpg
NAVIFORCE..CREAM.DIALED.DAY.DATE.TAN.LEATHER%20007_zpsymxyiyra.jpg
NAVIFORCE..CREAM.DIALED.DAY.DATE.TAN.LEATHER%20010_zps7un9plk6.jpg

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Day TWO of the inexpensive "cheapie" watches I've purchased since exploring the "20 dollars or less" thread on WUS. The trip has been very informative. Today, this coke bezeled SINOBI Diver secured from The Bay during this past year. It's quartz (Japanese) powered, 3 ATM of water resistance, 47mm x 11mm in size, and nice looking. Lume is confined to the hands. dave:
SINOBI.Diver.w.Coke.Bezel%20010_zpsrtdlvtb8.jpg
SINOBI.Diver.w.Coke.Bezel%20005_zps9dzcr78t.jpg
SINOBI.Diver.w.Coke.Bezel%20004_zpsbvfbqdt1.jpg
SINOBI.Diver.w.Coke.Bezel%20008_zpspgdppa2o.jpg