Weekly Wrist Shots 1st - 7th October

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
A continuation of the TAG HEUER travel watch story -- the other TAG HEUER (chrono) I wore to save the gen's battery. THIS TAG is a rep chronograph I picked up from M2M, I think; solid, well built, runs well, great cyclops. My wife and I went on a one-night trip to Atlantic City on a Gaming Tour. The gen is my travel watch; once there, this went on the wrist until it was time to pack up and return home the next day. I love this rep. dave:
TAG.HEUER.CHRONO.REP.on.%20s.s%20002_zpsdc1zznv8.jpg
TAG.HEUER.CHRONO.REP.on.%20s.s%20004_zpskqbnisru.jpg
TAG.HEUER.CHRONO.REP.on.%20s.s%20007_zpslmeidvpa.jpg

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, People! Welcome to HUMPDAY, the midpoint of the week. Keeping with the recent trajectory of wearing under used watches, today this under used TAG HEUER Carerra Chronograph (quartz) makes its appearance. Acquired through M2M a number of years ago, it's a beauty with a well made case, easy-to-read dial, VK quartz movement, and smooth, supple rubber strap with a TAG HEUER clasp. It's big (47mm w/o crown and 17mm thick) but very comfortable on my wrist & doesn't pull my shoulder out of its socket. heh! dave:
TAG%20HEUER.CARERRA.CHRONO.rep.on.blk.rubber%20009_zpspjsqgftu.jpg
TAG%20HEUER.CARERRA.CHRONO.rep.on.blk.rubber%20004_zpsziftvhqo.jpg
TAG%20HEUER.CARERRA.CHRONO.rep.on.blk.rubber%20001_zpserneynhb.jpg