Weekly Wrist Shots 24th - 30th September

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, mates!
Because I'm very tired and weak, no PAMSDAY wristies tonight. I'm wearing the PAM243 diver, for what it's worth.
dave

Reactions: PACCBET

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Welcome to the start of another FALL weekend of wristies! Today, another "vintage" discovery in one of my watch boxes -- this CROTON (Group) automatic Diver, with a brass bezel, I believe. Purchased it quite a number of years ago and then forgot I had it. It's quite normal for me anymore to forget; on the other hand, I need to through my several watch boxes to see what else I can discover. dave:
CROTON.Automatic.DIVER.blk.dialbrass.bezel%20001_zpsqmzv2b4i.jpg
CROTON.Automatic.DIVER.blk.dialbrass.bezel%20004_zpsxgtdbdwo.jpg
CROTON.Automatic.DIVER.blk.dialbrass.bezel%20006_zpstnnh4ftg.jpg
CROTON.Automatic.DIVER.blk.dialbrass.bezel%20005_zpslhummqkr.jpg
CROTON.Automatic.DIVER.blk.dialbrass.bezel%20009_zps8bcibyjg.jpg

minty007

Once in a while you get shown the light...
Diplomat
Feb 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
Yeah! My little nieces came for a visit and left their germs here -- which I caught. Little buggers!! heh! Yeah, that and maybe just starting to feel my age. (71). Who knows, but thanks for asking, my friend.

dave
You're still just a pup Dave! Seasoned, but still young at heart. Age is a state of mind...

Reactions: frederico