Weekly Wrist Shots 30th July - 5th August

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

chronomate

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Dec 23, 2017
I never ever had a Breitling I just did not fancy them for a whole lot of reasons
But........this one is amazing

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Yup, this one is really cool. And even the rep strap feels good.

Reactions: frederico

chronomate

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Dec 23, 2017
I need to hear your first impressions - I thought I was waiting to buy an older gen then these beauties were released...
The ARF Daytona is really amazing. I prefered the ARF over the Noob as I don't trust the new SA4130 movement yet.

My recommendation: Make this your next pick-up

Reactions: minty007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hey, Group!
Happy HUMPDAY! Let's make it through to the weekend. For this auspicious day, a new, inexpensive addition to my collection: this $26 usd NAVIFORCE "MONSTER," rescued from a seller on The Bay. I have several of these NAVIFORCE inexpensive gems and discovered them to be just that -- gems. Quartz powered, it's a great time keeper (haven't open the back yet to check the type of movement it has), the bezel tightly moves around the case, the date/day flip over smoothly, the lume is bright once fired up but fades, the case & bracelet are finely covered with the PVD (?) power & feels solid, and it wears quite comfortably. Later on, I'll do a fuller review of this inexpensive gem. dave:
NAVIFORCE.MONSTER.W.GOLD.BEZELBLK.METAL.BAND%20002_zpsdchngtqz.jpg
NAVIFORCE.MONSTER.W.GOLD.BEZELBLK.METAL.BAND%20004_zpsykmnddvw.jpg
NAVIFORCE.MONSTER.W.GOLD.BEZELBLK.METAL.BAND%20006_zpsskk7fzwe.jpg
NAVIFORCE.MONSTER.W.GOLD.BEZELBLK.METAL.BAND%20007_zps3zdkjzmn.jpg