Weekly Wrist Shots 3rd September - 9th September

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Welcome to yet another weekend! To me, they seem to be appearing quicker and quicker the more I age. Why is that??
Today is another watch I forgot I had -- this FOSSIL chronograph, with a solid case and very smooth but thick leather strap. I really like this watch -- except for the new style chronograph function -- which I DON'T like. (eg. major chronograph seconds hand ticks around the dial constantly, which the actual chronograph activity performs within the sub dials). I dunno; maybe I'm just an old Luddite (early modern English Industrial history) but I prefer the old style chronograph function. I'm sure I'll eventually sell this "industrial" beauty. dave:
FOSSIL.CHRONOGRAPH.WHITE.DIAL.BROWN.LEATHER.%20003_zpsby4jjw5b.jpg
FOSSIL.CHRONOGRAPH.WHITE.DIAL.BROWN.LEATHER.%20004_zpslmuhrweq.jpg
FOSSIL.CHRONOGRAPH.WHITE.DIAL.BROWN.LEATHER.%20006_zpsgt0r4wk7.jpg
FOSSIL.CHRONOGRAPH.WHITE.DIAL.BROWN.LEATHER.%20008_zpslfkzxb8q.jpg