Weekly Wrist Shots 8th - 14th October

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HAPPY HUMPDAY, all!! Enjoy the promise of an approaching weekend!
For today, another example of under used watches being taken for a ride: this GRAHAM CHRONOFIGHTER OVERSIZE is one of them. I always liked the "hand grenade" and found it interesting. I've had this one for a very long time and have no recollection of where and from whom I secured it. Funny thing, though: with the extended crown and chrono lever, this watch is very comfortable on the wrist & its signature mechanism is not a problem. dave:
GRAHAM.CHRONOFIGHTER.OVERSIZE%20002_zpseyzxshih.jpg
GRAHAM.CHRONOFIGHTER.OVERSIZE%20004_zps6ale4u5z.jpg
GRAHAM.CHRONOFIGHTER.OVERSIZE%20006_zpsq6s7uajl.jpg
GRAHAM.CHRONOFIGHTER.OVERSIZE%20005_zpsdpvpyf4p.jpg

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Happy PAMSDAY!! Also, let's keep our fellow Americans in mind who have been affected by Hurricane Michael in our thoughts and prayers. Donations to the American Red Cross and other charities are always needed.
Today, on PAMSDAY, another under used watch: Panerai Four Liner with sandwich dial; model number? I don't remember, but it's a dream watch just the same. dave:
PANERAI.FOUR.LINER.Sandwich.dial%20010_zpsxelq5taj.jpg
PANERAI.FOUR.LINER.Sandwich.dial%20007_zpswd22atsu.jpg
PANERAI.FOUR.LINER.Sandwich.dial%20006_zpskdqgkecy.jpg
PANERAI.FOUR.LINER.Sandwich.dial%20005_zpspwgvfzuj.jpg

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Hi, Gang! Happy PAMSDAY!! Also, let's keep our fellow Americans in mind who have been affected by Hurricane Michael in our thoughts and prayers. Donations to the American Red Cross and other charities are always needed.
Today, on PAMSDAY, another under used watch: Panerai Four Liner with sandwich dial; model number? I don't remember, but it's a dream watch just the same. dave:
View attachment 31809
View attachment 31810
View attachment 31811
View attachment 31812
I just donated for the Sulawesi disaster
So many people missing and others left with nothing
In the southern US States hurricanes and in part of Europe massive floods
Something is defenetly going the wrong way

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: dave47

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!
For today and tomorrow, this newly acquired TAG HEUER MONACO chronograph, secured from a great mate on REPGEEK. I chose the old leather strap (rather than the NATO) after asking some mates for their feedback. I really love this watch-- it's outstanding in its plainness; very attractive. Thanks again to bienn (sec) for the sale of a timeless beauty. dave:
TAG.HEUER.MONACO.Blue.Dial.qtz.on.old.leather%20002_zpscbj6agce.jpg
TAG.HEUER.MONACO.Blue.Dial.qtz.on.old.leather%20004_zpsp5gdblmv.jpg
TAG.HEUER.MONACO.Blue.Dial.qtz.on.old.leather%20005_zpstqvtnonz.jpg
TAG.HEUER.MONACO.Blue.Dial.qtz.on.old.leather%20006_zpsx4nrx5cf.jpg