Weekly Wristie Check: 12/06/21 to 12/12/21

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Welcome to the newest week of December! Remember to get ready for the Big Event coming to a house nearest yours.
To start the new week, this acquisition from The Gate or the other site; OMEGA SEAMASTER AMERICA'S CUP automatic. It's a sharp looking piece that fits comfortably on the ole wrist. It wasn't too costly as well. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Gang!
Welcome to HUMPDAY!!!
Actually, this post is for both Tuesday's and Humpday's photo posts, as last night I quite never got around to posting for Tuesday, which saw this ROLEX BLAKEN SUB appear; since wearing it again, I might as well combine the two. Watch is a serious offering: heavy, well detailed, and with acceptable dial details. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Group!
It's PAMSDAY again, so let's get at it!
This Pam w/ date is a repeat from an earlier week's PAMSDAY. For some reason, it has caught my eye. (The date window could be a little bigger, old pics.) dave: