Weekly wristies 01/11/21 - 01/17/21

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HiYa, Gang! Welcome to the start of a new week; and, hopefully, the return of sanity at the National Level!
For today, this newly arrived Pagani Design Aquaracer (#1668, I believe), secured from Ali.Express, with a nice green sunburst dial design and excellent design details. I had the blue faced one but sold it for some reason; the green dial was just too appealing, so here I go again. Big watch (47mm (c) x 14mm), but very comfy on the wrist. dave:

Reactions: minty007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Day two of the Pagani Design Aquaracer automatic wristie. This is just a FAB watch for a song and a dance. Nice solid feeling, too. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hello, Group! It's PAMSDAY at dave's house; and after all these years of collecting, I STILL have a hard time determining the model numbers of the PAMS I have; like this one, I looked at the case back numbers and saw this -- OP6567, which is supposed to be the case model of the watch. Now, I'm just confident I can identify the watch as a PAM! I'll take whatever I can get!! heh! dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
I want to show off AND publically thank the RWI mate who fixed the broken OMEGA Sea Master I had. DD60, the RWI mate, volunteered to fix it for me; so I sent him the watch, and the rest, (as is often noted), is history. I found an old s/s bracelet in my bag of parts, a pair of "pins" to attach it to the case, and wore it. He is a mate who simply personifies the goodness that is commonly found on the watch forums!! dave: