Weekly wristies 02/01/21 - 02/07/21

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

For tonight and several other nights I"ll be posting some pics of relatively underused watches or watches I tried to sell but unsuccessfully, but decided to wear them for a while. Attitude towards swing hot and cold towards them. Tonight, this very rarely worn ROLEX SUB 5513, I believe, that I usually wore to the gym in pre-Covid days. Since it's still closed, I thought I should probably take it for a ride. I've had it for almost a year & still works quite well. dave:

Reactions: minty007

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

This is the second display of a piece I tried to sell earlier but had no takers, so it sat around for a long while until I took it for a ride today. It's a beauty & all but just a tad too thick and too big for my wrist. All functions work, etc; I'll try again some other time. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Gang!

On this cold & snowy HUMPDAY, I feature the third watch of the trio I tried selling earlier w/o success. This is the SEIKO 5 Sportsmatic auto on shark strap; it's the model some mates here and elsewhere told me was a "Mumbai Special," if memory serves me well & (probably not) -- a Seiko originating in Mumbai, India & marketed as a Seiko. This gem was my watch de jur & actually enjoyed wearing it for the day; it probably has a chinese 2813 that operates quite well. Sometimes it takes a little finess to wear the strap; but when it's on, really looks neat. dave:

height=1080&fit=bounds[/IMG][/URL]

minty007

Once in a while you get shown the light...
Diplomat
Feb 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
That would be a fun summery watch Dave. It should take well to a variety of colorful straps to mix things up in the sunshine months. :giggle:

Reactions: dave47

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hello, Gang!

PAMSDAY today!! Appearing under this rubric is this PAM BRONZO that was purchased several years ago and lightly worn. It IS a big one, of course but IS VERY comfortable; has a nice sunburst & shiny dial with very good lume. In short, it's one of those dials one keeps looking at while WALKING -- uh, NOT a good idea, heh! dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
AND, a Good SATURDAY to you all. Just for kicks, I slapped on this BB by HUBLOT, a chronograph they produce. I normally don't wear it often because the gen's cost is way ABOVE my pay grade; but every once in a while I wear it because that's what we do with reps. dave: