WEEKLY WRISTIES 02.27.23 -- 03.05.23

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!!

It's a new week, so let's enjoy it! Today is the first of several days I'll be featuring this OMEGA Ocean Planet Ocean GMT automatic my wonderful wife purchased for me back in June of 2012 while on a cruise to the Caribbean. Just mind boggling in its essence & costing almost as the ROLEX Daydate she purchased for me back in -07 in celebrating my survival of a serious brain surgery to remove a tumor threatening my life. This GOOD PLANET PLANET OCEAN GMT is exquisite and exciting to wear. Even though it's insured, I'm a little hesitant to wear this gem for fear of being rolled for it. Heh! dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

It's the first day of March AND it's HUMPDAY as well, so let's celebrate!

Marking these days is the continued ride of this OMEGA GOOD PLANET PLANET OCEAN GMT automatic, a gift from my wife. It's an attractive piece that certainly, which is and is not a benefit, if you catch my drift. Will be wearing it for the rest of the week (except for PAMSDAY) of course. dave;