Weekly wristies 03/01/2021 - 03/09/2021

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
i, Gang!

Welcome to a new week in the COVID era of watch collecting. I trust we all are taking the necessary steps to remain safe and healthy.

To start off the week, another rendition of the newly arrived watch from an eBay seller: this INGERSOLL Chronograph (quartz) I received Friday and wore that day and Saturday. I really like this piece and have decided to keep it. It's a nice sized watch for my wrist @ 44mm wide and 15mm thick and tips the scale at 103.3 grams. Two toned case and excellent leather strap. Here are some photos from the Friday posting, dave:

Reactions: minty007
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Group!

Today's ride is from The Gate, which was ordered last November 11, 2000 and finally arrived yesterday. This has been the longest wait I've ever experienced from them; but as the seller explained to me, shipping was affected by the chaos caused by the world wide Pandemic, then the affect of the Christmas/New Year's holidays. The assured me it was in route & to be patient, which I knew. The watch is an OMEGA SEA MASTER AMERICA'S CUP automatic on sailcloth (?) strap. Great dial detail, solid case and comfy strap. I'll be wearing this for a few days. In the face of the Pandemic, we have to be patient. dave:

OP
minty007

minty007

Once in a while you get shown the light...
Diplomat
Feb 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
Dave, as a sailor, I really like that one! Nice pick up. (note that the America's Cup finals finally kick off next Tuesday eve, the 9th, in US time)

Reactions: dave47
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Group!

Today's ride is from The Gate, which was ordered last November 11, 2000 and finally arrived yesterday. This has been the longest wait I've ever experienced from them; but as the seller explained to me, shipping was affected by the chaos caused by the world wide Pandemic, then the affect of the Christmas/New Year's holidays. The assured me it was in route & to be patient, which I knew. The watch is an OMEGA SEA MASTER AMERICA'S CUP automatic on sailcloth (?) strap. Great dial detail, solid case and comfy strap. I'll be wearing this for a few days. In the face of the Pandemic, we have to be patient. dave:

Thanks, Minty!!

dave