Weekly Wristies: 03/08/21 - 03/14/21

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Welcome to the new week! This starts off with the arrival of a new watch I ordered from a mate in Canada, one of which I had never heard: a REVOLOT R8 Hommage meca quartz watch on a fine rubber strap; it came also with a spare leather strap as well. It has a Japanese Miyoto meca quartz movement )(6S4) (one of which I never heard of), a 316L case, with 3.5mm thick domed synthetic sapphire crystal, a VK-style movement and a 44mm x 13mm case. It came in an interesting watch case; and as mentioned before, have never heard of this watch, but I will say it appears to be quite a solid piece. So far, I haven't come up with much info on the brand; but so far it's making a solid impression. dave:

Reactions: minty007
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!

Second day of this wonderful "early Spring" in this part of the "Keystone state:" PA. Sun shining sky, cloulds low 60 degree days... Just wonderful!! Today is day two of the Revolot R8 "hommage" quartz chronograph. Still, it's quite a stunning watch I'm adding to my collection. The quartz movement is called a "MACA QUARTZ" movement that functions like a quartz movement with the VK variant. dave:

Reactions: minty007
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! It's HUMPDAY, so let's celebrate it as best we can.

For today's special ride, this rarely worn BREITLING NAVITIMER CHRONO on this newly mounted PANERAI leather strap. It didn't start out that way: I tried to take link out of the s/s bracelet it came with, then all HELL broke loose and parts of the bracelet began falling apart & didn't have time -- or patience to put it back together, so I found this strap in my strap/bracelet bag. To add insult to injury, I applied the wrong date as well. Now, if I can only make it to bed safely... . dave: