Weekly Wristies 03/15 to 03/21/21

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Sorry, Gang! I accidentally erased the original thread & am too tired to redo it; maybe I'll try tomorrow.

dave

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Well, 'here goes again: BREITLING 500M Chronograph, a lightly worn fav. I discovered the error was ME. I was having a brain fart and didn't realize it. GEEZE!!

dave

Reactions: Rx4Time
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! This was supposed to have been posted for last night (Tuesday) but wasn't because the demons of OLD AGE attacked: after looking at the post I created, I noticed it didn't make sense -- full of garbled, misspelled words that made no sense! That's when I realized (a bit) I was sleep typing, so closed down and went to bed. Man, this journey into old age is very INTERESTING, indeed! Jewel shown: old Breitling Navitimer on polished s/s, quartz powered. A good summer watch! dave:

Reactions: minty007
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Gang!

Happy Humpday to all; and to our Southern brethern suffering through all the tornados: God Speed to all!

For today, old Breitling Super Ocean with a black dial and matching black stitched leather strap. Nice dial details, good lume, and smart-looking on the wrist. dave:

ONE MORE... .

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Group! HAPPY PAMSDAY!!

From my small Panerai collection, this old "full face" PAM with sandwich numbers on a rough dark chocolate strap. A very interesting piece. dave:

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Not really a wristie, but was giving it a good cleaning and took a picture to look for additional dirty spots. Easier than looking through a loupe.