Weekly Wristies 03/20/23 - 03/2623

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

Welcome to a new week of wristies from our marvelous members. Let's enjoy the week.

Today, and possibly for the next few days, this blue STEEL DIVE automatic will be on the wrist. It has a finely detailed dial face, 2.5x cyclops, excellent movement (forgot the nomenclature) and a bezel that lights up along with the hour markers on the dial. Great watch for the price. dave:

Reactions: Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Hi, Gang!

Welcome to a new week of wristies from our marvelous members. Let's enjoy the week.

Today, and possibly for the next few days, this blue STEEL DIVE automatic will be on the wrist. It has a finely detailed dial face, 2.5x cyclops, excellent movement (forgot the nomenclature) and a bezel that lights up along with the hour markers on the dial. Great watch for the price. dave:

The date magnification on that looks so much better than a lot of the other homage brands I've seen. Where it in good health!

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!

It's HUMPDAY, so let's get to it!

Today is this Rolex Sub homage STEEL DIVE, which is an excellent buy for those seeking a good looking, rugged, attractive homage. Comes with a ceramic bezel, excellent dial details, 2.5x cyclops, an NH335A automatic movement, and excellent oyster bracelet (for about $85-$90 USD.) Love it! dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Group!

This is a belated entry from PAMSDAY, yesterday. This OP6727 (I believe) is a manual wind that possesses the classic Panerai look. Lume is all right on this but its readability is very sensational; and for these 76-year old eyes, it's a life-save. dave;

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya. Group!

Hope this past week wad good for you & that the weekend so far as been enjoyable. Except for PAMSDAY, this STEEL DIVE sub has been on my wrist for the entire week. Great watch for a reasonable price. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

It's Sunday, the time I usually wear my gen ROLEX DATEJUST with Jubilee bracelet. But, every once in a while I wear something usually not worn too often, thus this rep of the ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613, Blue. It IS my favorite Submariner -- so much so wifey wanted to buy me the gen at the St. Thomas Rolex store where she bought the gen DATEJUST back in '07. I love my wife, but I knew this Submariner purchase was NOT going to occur. With the saleman's help, I tried on the '13, looked MARVELOUS on the 'ole wrist, then came the shocker: she asked the price & was told it was on sale for $12,000 dollars. The color in her face drained & wore the look I rarely see on her savvy face: shock and incomprehension. What a treat. I pulled her aside, telling her this sale is NOT going to happen. I love Rolexes, but I'm NOT paying a house's down payment for one. I have several marvellous reps I can wear instead of the gen. Heh, I never saw her with weak knees!!. Thus, a long winded intro to today's wristie: Rolex Submariner #Model 116613 NG ( I believe). No regret. dave: