Weekly Wristies 03/27/23 - 04/02/23

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Gang!

It's MONDAY, so let's get out there and show off our treasures to share with all!

For today, this seldom worn BELL & ROSS automatic I haven't worn in over a year & decided to take it for a ride. It's a big watch @ 45mm wide but very comfortable. With most of the BR's I have, lume is non-existent. Still like the BR's look: aircraft instrument-style. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hiya, Gang!

It's HUMPDAY today, so let's start humping our pieces to show off to the membership.

Today's ride is this STEEL DIVER Submariner automatic purchased a while ago. I've discovered this label to be a fine homage watch: well built stylish, attractive and very reliable, with fine watch dial and a bezel and dial numbers that produce a great light show when stimulated. Possessing an NH35A automatic movement, it's accurate an dependable as all get out. Gook price, too! dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

Welcome to the start of the weekend; may it be enjoyable for all!

Today's ride is the same from Wednesday, this STEELDIVE AUTOMATIC SUB HOMAGE. Still, it's a wonderful homage to the Rolex Sub; and, in my opinion, just as good looking. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

Welcome to the weekend (04.02) I hope it's enjoyable to you.

Today, this very rarely worn watch: a STUHRLING ORIGINAL Skeleton Watch (automatic) I purchased years ago while on a cruise. It was the next to last night of the cruise where they were having a grand sale. I've seen/heard of Stuhrling Original but didn't know too much about them. At the time, skeleton watches were popular & decided I should have one. I paid about $200 USD for it. I later discovered it was a good price for it The ardor I had for skeletons left quickly, so it was stored in the 'ole watch box for a VERY LONG TIME. Every Once In A Blue Moon, I wear it, so TA DA!! here it is. The skeleton is large, heavy, and very comfortable on the wrist. dave: